Note 4 issues while on Phone
nono888

Are there still issues with receiving emails or being on the internet while on a phone call with the Note 4? I tried to upgrade my Note 3 to Note 4 over the weekend but the rep told me this issue exist.

0 Likes
Re: Note 4 issues while on Phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nono888,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We want to make sure that you are able to get into a device that is going to work for you. I am showing that e-mail service on the Note 4 should working good. There also should be no problems with surfing the web while on the phone call as well.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
deb2too
Contributor - Level 3

I have used phone and browsed Internet and read emails while on a phone call no problems at all.  I have not had an email sent to me while on phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update deb2too! You should be able to complete all of those tasks with no problem. Have you tried sending your self an email while on the phone just to test to see if it works? You can try sending it from a computer and then see if it comes through on your cell phone. Keep us posted.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
deb2too
Contributor - Level 3

Today was on the phone and needed to do an Internet search. Yes,  you can talk, search and check emails but have to be in 4G to search internet.

0 Likes