Note 5 color options
nickinic52

So I spoke to an online customer service rep today and I was told that samsung has manufactured a note 5 white in 64gb and I would have to speak to my carrier as to why it is not available.   So I do not understand why it is not available to verizon customers. I have asked several verizon customer reps and they are all responding with the same answer, "I'm not sure why verizon doesn't have the option in white." So I am frustrated and do not want to switch carriers, however if verizon can explain why att, t-mobile, & sprint can have this device but verizon, one of the largest carriers, cannot?? Another issue is if it is eventually going to come out, can you please release an estimated time frame of when so i won't be tempted to leave verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Note 5 color options
Snn5
Legend

I'm guessing you don't use phone cases.

nickinic52

I'm guessing you settle for things you don't really want. I do use cases but I will not pay for something i dont want now will i settle for something when it makes no sense as to why verizon doesn't have the option all other carriers have, especially when a samsung representative directly told me they have already manufactured the device but verizon just isnt offering it to their customers.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I'm guessing you'll have to do with whatever you can get.

nickinic52

Or get an iphone in the mean time, or maybe switch carriers. I may have to wait. Options

0 Likes