Note 5 too hot and lemon
BluMN
Enthusiast - Level 1

3rd phone...paid for new plus insurance. Replaced with refurbished. Why even pay extra? Clearly refurbs lack quality.

This phone gets too hot to hold when charging or using too long. Inconsistant as     it will be fine at times too. I worry about fire hazard. Happens after clearing cache...fewer apps running etc.Anyi deas?

Horrible reception. each time replaced...none of backed up items restored. Just told oh well. Verizon backed it up too.

Cannot get voice to text working. Only records.

Still have 10 year Sprint account. Unlimited     everything for less. Grandfathered in. Going back asap!

0 Likes
Re: Note 5 too hot and lemon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s definitely disappointing to see you struggling with an unsatisfactory phone and reception, BluMN. I don’t want to see you give up on Verizon. Was the phone replaced for the same reasons each time? Did your most recent replacement come through the Asurion Insurance company or through Verizon Wireless directly? Please share a bit more about the reception and voice/text issue you’re having on the current device so we can get the phone working properly.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes