Note 7 returned, paid cash for replacement, where is my refund?
Mihos
Enthusiast - Level 3

Bought my replacement outright, received return box, returned note 7....

Where is my $915.81 refund to my card?  Not even asking about the $100 credit... I will wait a third month to start those complaints.

I returned my accessories to Amazon and received refunds in less than 2 days. 

I am not interested in 'billing credit'. 

We have all read the recall faq 100 times, do not link that as if it is an answer. 

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Note 7 returned, paid cash for replacement, where is my refund?
Mihos
Enthusiast - Level 3

Refund received via check by mail today.  Glad to see things getting cleaned up!

View solution in original post

elgreenfield
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received my return boxes directly through Samsung. I was told it would be mid December before I see my money come back to me.

tk3765
Contributor - Level 3

Once I exchanged my 7 to the Edge, 12 October, the refund hit my card on 25 October, so just a day shy of exactly 2 weeks.

I am still waiting on the return box...I am at day 31 as of today.  I am not calling Verizon any more to check on the box.  If and when I get the inevitable warning they are going to charge me for the 7 because it hasn't been returned as yet, I figure I'll have more clout to get the box sent.  What is even more funny is that about 10 days ago I got a letter from Verizon thanking me for, and acknowledging, the return of "your equipment" and indicating the refund had been processed.  At the time of the letter, the 7 was still sitting on the bookcase shelf.

In the meantime I sealed the phone in two ziplock bags to protect it from moisture.  I have it completely buried in a bucket containing sand, with the bucket placed in the middle of a completely clean bare spot in a back woods garden.  I doubt it will catch fire but if it does, it will smother out before it can get going.

MECHDILO
Enthusiast - Level 3

I exchanged my phone for GS 7 on 10/11/16. I returned the GS Note 7 on 10/24/16. I called about my refund $377.75 on 10/28/16 and kept being told all the bill credits had been applied to my account. I requested a supervisor gave him my order number and the amount paid with my credit card and he sent it to the right departmen. I got my refund 11/2/16. 

I am also expecting a $100 bill credit for staying with Samsung and suppose to get credit for about  $115 for the accessories. I'm still waiting on another refund for the other phone on my account which was supposed to be processed as of 10/31/16. I email the supervisor who initiated the first refund and he re-sent it so I'm hoping to have it by next week.

keep calling until you get someone who can help you even if you have to wait 30 mins to an hour. I will continue to follow up until everything is corrected giving Verizon until 12.31.16 to get it all done.

Mihos
Enthusiast - Level 3

Refund received via check by mail today.  Glad to see things getting cleaned up!

MECHDILO
Enthusiast - Level 3

Great news! and my 2nd refund posted to my credit card on the 13th

LISHRODRIGUEZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Glad to hear you got your refund! I ordered my new phones on Oct 11th and returned the two Note7 devices. I still haven't seen any refund or credits and the second billing cycle for me is up in a couple of weeks.