Note 7 to 7 Edge
Dbeak
Contributor - Level 1

So to those of us, and I know there are many, who had to trade in our Note 7 for the 7 Edge and are paying $33/month for a phone we normally would not have wanted, wait until you hear this!! Verizon has started a promotion today for the 7 Edge for $15/month. I called and was told that promotion is for new 7 Edge customers only and even despite my situation with the double recall there is nothing that they can do for me. I understand that normally after 14 days have passed I am no longer eligible for a price adjustment, so I am not disputing that. But I feel we should have been compensated with a deal like this when were forced to switch.  So to those of us who "powered down" before today, we got screwed once again! To those of you who haven't done it yet, you should take this deal and run!  Should have listened to my son and not rushed the trade in!

Re: Note 7 to 7 Edge
tk3765
Contributor - Level 3

Interesting.  This would go a little bit of the way to easing back customer criticism on how Verizon handled, and is handling, the whole recall process if they adjusted the monthly cost, which I am guessing means they are reducing the cost of the Edge, to those Note 7 customers who opted for that particular phone.

kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Just when you try to move on and put this behind you here comes Verizon with yet another offer that would have helped everyone that did not want to downgrade and be stuck with a phone that was already over 6 months old for another 2 years. I just can't wait to see whats next

0 Likes
JOHHAM55
Contributor - Level 1

I can tell you what will happen now. Nothing, nothing at all will happen now.Verizon is done and has completely washed their hands of the Note 7 fiasco. These sales are normal for this time of year but I agree they could have done several things differently . I waited until the new Blue edge came out and ordered one on Black Friday for $20 a month just a couple of weeks ago. I'm OK with that what makes me angry is having to use my "Upgrade" for a "Forced Downgrade"!

STRAWBERRYVOGUE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone received their bill credit for their Note 7? They refunded me back my $327.00 (I signed another 2 year agreement) however, they have not given me my $100.00 bill credit (Ended up with the S7 Edge), neither my accessories credit (approximately $54.35), and still charged me an upgrade fee of $40.00.

I called customer service and used online chat a couple of weeks back but they said 'they see a credit but cannot tell when or how much was applied'. So I'm showing an additional $40.00 on my bill (which I did not pay this billing cycle and now they're telling me I'm behind on my bill).

This is really frustrating and hope this issue is resolved soon!

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

I couldn't agree more my problem was I didn't have a working phone to go back on so I went with the s7 edge

0 Likes