Note 8 Trade In Program
Shellz4859

i have never received my trade in credit for my Note 8 purchased Sept 2017. I called shortly after to confirm.  Verizon said yes we received your phone credit will take about 30 days.  I called again and again.  Verizon said yes you will receive credit.  Our mistake.  We will get right in that.  After 10 or more phone calls now verizon says oops we never received your returned phone.  Funny how that works.  They did have it and now they don't.  I can only get my$450 credit with my tracking from a year and a half ago. But why would i keep tracking info if they confirmed they had received it.  Such a scam.  Training must include lying and misleading there loyal customers.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note 8 Trade In Program
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Why wait 18 months to say something? If you ahd the proof of shipment why not show that to them right away? I've done trades is and not had any issues. if Verizon was scamming people many state and federal AG would be suing them. Perhaps you failed to properly follow the instructions.

0 Likes
Shellz4859

I called them 30 days after the fact.  The said they received the phone.  That i would receive credit.  I have called every month after.  And i only learned about the site recently.  

Don't be nieve. Big business does what they want.  Who am i to stop them.  

0 Likes
Shellz4859

It wased my mistake for believing them. 

They received my phone. 

I waited for rebate money.

Ive had several phones returned and received my credit.  

I followed precedure as always.  

0 Likes