Note3 Phones Not Ringing
sjcoker

My wife and I have Note 3 phones. They aren't ringing on incoming calls. We've checked all the settings and volume controls. Nothing looks unusual. We haven't changed anything or installed anything lately. Calls are going to voicemail after the normal number of rings. But the phone doesn't ring.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Note3 Phones Not Ringing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sjcoker,

That would get old very quickly .We want to make sure all your calls come through without a problem. We're glad to help. Does this only happen in certain places or everywhere? Is it just that there is no noise, or does the phone not show a call at all?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
sjcoker

It happens everywhere on both our Note3 phones. Not exactly sure when it started. Probably in the last month. I chatted with Verizon tech support and did everything they suggested. Including: 

1. Backing up with Smart Switch. Doing a factory reset. Restoring with Smart Switch. 

2. Removing SD card and SIM card. Reinstalling SD card and SIM card. 

Nothing works. Neither phone rings anymore. They both worked well for years until recently.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That definitely is strange, sjcoker. Even though the phone will not ring for calls, does the speaker work when on speakerphone or to play music since those use the same speaker as the ringer?

0 Likes