OS Upgrade and Iheartradio
Aviationlvr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received the OS upgrade (marshmallow) last evening.  Today, my phone has begun to re-start on its own every 20 minutes or so, but it's only when I have IheartRadio on.  I've never had this problem before.  I always listen to Iheartradio at work, and it has never restarted.  Is there a fix, or do I have to reset to factory?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: OS Upgrade and Iheartradio
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AviationIvr, I use the iHeartradio all the time when I’m traveling. Let’s get this working for you. After updating to Marshmallow, did you update the iHeartradio application? If not, please update the application and retest. Let us know how it works.

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Vicram83
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having that same issue! It's driving me crazy! Then once it restarts sometimes it does not connect to the wifi and I have to restart it again and once again it shuts down on its own!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AviationIvr, I use the iHeartradio all the time when I’m traveling. Let’s get this working for you. After updating to Marshmallow, did you update the iHeartradio application? If not, please update the application and retest. Let us know how it works.

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Vicram83
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same issue. Erased the app and downloaded it again and still turns off by itself :'(

0 Likes
Ym628

I'm having Ingrid the same issue..except my phone restarts every 5 minutes and it's now extra slow. I also lost all of my text messages from.previous convos I had locked and saved

0 Likes
Ym628

I am having*

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is sad Vicram83. Let's work together and put a smile on that face once again. When was the update done to your phone? Once the application is installed, try these steps and keep us posted. Settings > Application > Application Manager > Locate then select the appropriate app > Force Stop > Tap Storage and clear data.

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ym628

I took it to a Verizon store and had them wipe the phone out completely and

restart the upgrade.

Yaddy Maldonado, LMT

On Apr 15, 2016 10:05 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes