Online text messenger is messing up
Karensp6

I use online text messaging off and on. When I first started using it, all of my messages that I sent and received from my phone would show up in the online chat window. Now only my received messages show up. If I send messages on my phone, they no longer show up on the online version. Is there a setting or something that could have gotten switched to stop my sent messages from showing? Is there a way to get all my messages to show up on the online text messaging again? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Online text messenger is messing up
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Karensp6 wrote:

I use online text messaging off and on. When I first started using it, all of my messages that I sent and received from my phone would show up in the online chat window. Now only my received messages show up. If I send messages on my phone, they no longer show up on the online version. Is there a setting or something that could have gotten switched to stop my sent messages from showing? Is there a way to get all my messages to show up on the online text messaging again? 

Assumption is you're using the Verizon Message+ texting service.  In the 'online chat window', is that the Win10 Message+ desktop app or the browser Message+ access?  There are numerous threads reporting similar sync'ing issues with both the browser access and desktop app access.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Karensp6

I always log onto my Verizon account and then just get to it from there. Is there a messenger app I can download to the computer? It's so weird, because every so often, a message I send will actually pop up. I also notice that messages sent between me and my husband do not show up at all on the online version. 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Karensp6 wrote:

I always log onto my Verizon account and then just get to it from there. Is there a messenger app I can download to the computer? It's so weird, because every so often, a message I send will actually pop up. I also notice that messages sent between me and my husband do not show up at all on the online version. 

There is a 'new' Verizon Win10 Message+ desktop app (as opposed to FB 'Messenger') in the Microsoft Store, but it has numerous issues (sync'ing, contacts, etc).

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be more than happy to troubleshoot this with you. Are you utilizing Messages+ as your default Messaging application?

*Robert

0 Likes