Phone keeps dropping service
miked73
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Samsung S21 and for the past week and a half it keeps dropping service.  I restart it and it still drops service after 5 minutes.  This started after the last forced update.  I am beyond frustrated 

Labels (1)
Re: Phone keeps dropping service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand the frustration of havinga a phone that contstantly drops service miked73. I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue but we are here to help.  Do you have multiple lines on your account that have issues with service? Does this happen inside and outside your home? Are issues with calls, text and data? What is your zipcode? 

-Kinquana

0 Likes
Re: Phone keeps dropping service
miked73
Enthusiast - Level 1

It happens everywhere, even in areas where other people have coverage.  I can be on a call and it'll drop because I lose signal.  I can be in my house and try to make a call and I will get an error message saying that my phone is not registered to the network.  I don't get text messages until I get on network.  I used to get 5G in my house but now I sometimes can only get 4G.  My zip code is 80236.  I am not the only having issues, a couple of my friends that I know have Verizon phones are also having the same issues as well.

0 Likes