Phone not connecting to data at all - still have .4 GB left
erin_farnsy

Since this morning, my Samsung S3 won't use data at all. I've tried turning the phone on and off, turning the data on and off, etc, but it still won't work. I don't get it, because I've used 1.6 GB of my 2GB plan for the period, which ends on the 25th, and I don't believe my plan has been changed at all. It still connects to WIFI, but I can't use the internet unless I'm at home. Suggestions??

0 Likes
Re: Phone not connecting to data at all - still have .4 GB left
mrsdawg2
Contributor - Level 1

Did you try taking SIM card out for about 30 seconds and reinserting? If not try that or go and get another one from verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Phone not connecting to data at all - still have .4 GB left
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not having the ability to use data is definitely no fun erin.farnsy. I'm sorry you're having issues and thanks for performing some of those trouble-shooting steps. Have you tried the suggestion given by mrsdawg2? This is a good step to try because it is similar to dialing *228. Removing the SIM card for a minute will reconnect your phone to the tower. Make sure your phone is off first. What happens when you try to access the internet or send a text. Whats the zipcode your in? I look forward to hearing from you. Please keep us posted.

Kinquana_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes