Re: Picture Messaging to AT&T iPhone user not receiving
gapeach80

I am also having the same issue.  It happened last week with ATT users and continues to happen as frequently as last night with multiple ATT friends of mine.  We recently changed over from the IPhones so we have made sure that each of our friends that are experiencing this have made sure they are not using imessage but the problem continues.  Last night we were sitting right next to each other so I know the setting were all ok.  None of us (by none I mean the friends who have I have tried to share pictures with via text use apps for texting).  I figured since this was the same as everyone else I would try to get some help at the same time.  Hope no one minds...

0 Likes
LMQuestion

Hi there,

Have there been any updates on this question? I recently upgrade to a Samsung 5S and am finding that when I send screenshots to friends with AT&T (who happen to have iPhone) cannot receive my screenshots via text. I've tried the WiFi recommendation, but it didn't help. Just want to have fun with my buddies and send them awesome hilarious screenshots - please help!

0 Likes
Not applicable
0 Likes
sf94109

Same issues. Note 3 screen shots pictures don't go thru

0 Likes
sf94109

Other forum says I need to be resynced to network

0 Likes
critterscamaro
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok  Political thing people when you attach a photo look at the size number when it finished compressing. Anything over 600 won't go through to att ...att has a smaller message receive thing verizon is over a 1000kb so continue to fight here on the forum or download a resize app. Wish the 2big giants would come to terms o. Whom has to pay to redo there software..P's verizon quit wasting time as if you didn't know problem exists...don't reply unless you research and know what I do! !

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

T-MOBILE and Sprint is also 1mb. AT&T can up their threshold to match the other carriers.

There is no "paying" for anything. It all can be done on the fly and is not hard coded.

0 Likes
matt23usn

I just confirmed that ATT doesnt have a 600kb limit. My gf, who has ATT, has received some of my(Verizon) picture messages that are a little over 1mb. We both have Galaxy S5's. So it seems like it's a hit or miss thing. She gets maybe 40% of my picture messages.

Hopefully someone can come up with the correct diagnosis.

0 Likes
JaclynTaylor22

I have tried all of these methods and still am having issues.  What next?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you can make and recieve messages on your phone. Does this happen with all of the numbers you call?

_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes