Problem importing pictures & videos
higgipoo6

I had taken some video this past weekend and need to send to someone. I tried to email it right from my phone but it said the file is too large. So I plugged my phone in to my computer because I figured I would just import all of my pic & videos and send what I needed straight from my computer.  Unfortunately, my computer didn't import all of my pictures & videos.  Any idea why? I tried to unplug the USB cord and try it again but it isn't evening opening up the option to import pictures. Help please!

0 Likes
Re: Problem importing pictures & videos
Not applicable

Well lets see. If you take a video and its a HD setting it is quite large. However all is not lost. I use GMail to send high quality vudeo and photos. Please remember many isp's will not accept a file in excess of 10 MB so even if you can send it does not mean the file exceeds message will not be sent.

I don't own your make of phone but my friend has one, he hooks it via the usb cable that came with the phone to his computer and its set for usb mass storage. It shows up as another drive letter when connected.

his photos are in a file called DCIM and he has another folder called pictures which has his photos. There is also videos on this internal memory of which he transfers to his home computer.

You might want to get a file browser like Astro in the Google Play Store to check all the folders for your photo and videos.

Good Luck

Oh sometimes you need to change the usb pirt on your computer to try and connect again for it to be found.

0 Likes
higgipoo6

Thank you so much! I will try all of that!

0 Likes
woody3

It will have to be tomorrow, but it looks like what I need to get my Android videos, which arw too large to send text or email to my laptop.  Thanks

0 Likes