Problem since upgrading to N910VVRU2BPA1
ladymeggs

Since I upgraded yesterday, I am unable to switch to any of the Fonts I have loaded onto my phone using HiFont. Now when I go into settings/display/font and select the one I want to use, it tells me the font is not supported. I have used the font previous to this software upgrade. I have even tried deleting and then reinstalling but it doesn't help.

0 Likes
Re: Problem since upgrading to N910VVRU2BPA1
BGood
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been having problems with my touchscreen not recognizing gestures since this update. I've had to pull my battery 3 times to do a hard reset, not pleased.

0 Likes
ladymeggs

Okay its not just with HiFont, any non system installed fonts come back with a not supported error even when just last week they worked fine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BGood, that's not a fun situation at all. Lets get you back in charge of that phone! How long has it been since you have done the update? What Make and Model phone do you have?

MarcusSS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes