Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Problem with Samsung Note 3 S-voice having no voice feedback
btlaw

I have a Samsung note 3. Since the android 4.4.4 roll out, The voice feedback of Samsung s-voice does not work anymore. I have make numerous attempts to reset the phone (including soft and hard reset) with no luck. Anyone experience the same issues? Please give me some help or advice as to how to bring the voice response back. Within the S-voice app I used to have a small icon to the left of the MICROPHONE (the home button) that allowed me to turn on and off the voice feedback, but now it is a cross out circle. Touching that has bring no response. However the s-voice still works ok and give text response but it just does not talk anymore.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Problem with Samsung Note 3 S-voice having no voice feedback
Snn5
Legend

Try installing Google Speech to Text voice engine from the Play Store.  It is a better alternative to S-Voice.

0 Likes