Problems since marshmallow upgrade
ROBDAV64

Ever since upgrade to 6.0.1 I have many problems. Phone will restart for no reason. Screen won't always rotate and device is slow to respond to key strokes..sometimes it just freezes up and I have to take battery out to restart..I like the new look on some apps, but I was much happier with the previous android version..it never gave me problems

0 Likes
Re: Problems since marshmallow upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROBDAV64 - The new software is great to have as it makes your device function and run better. I am sadden to hear you are having issues with the new Marshmallow software. I just got the Marshmallow software upgrade last month and I love it. Lets work together and get your device back on track. When did you download the new software? Are all of your applications up to date? Please open the Play Store, then tap on the 3 stacked up lines on the upper left hand side of the screen. Tap on My apps & games, then on all.

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes