Promised Plan
dearkrish
Enthusiast - Level 1

We were (four phones) with Verizon for a long time because of very good customer service even though it is expensive than other carriers. Some time back, one line got into T Mobile and we have been updated offers of T Mobile but never yielded to those very good offers as we have become family members of Verizon. Last week, I was told of unlimited plan for $120 -$15 for vetran discount including taxes and buy one get one free Samsung Galaxy 10 for $700 minus $160 trade in. Since  we are loyal to Vrizon, called customerservice of Verizon Mr. Lucas (sounded outside USA) on 1.2.20 at 12:24 PM PST and expressed our desire to switch over to T Mobile. He retained us for one hour on phone and offered Loyalty 55+ plan for $104.56 for three lines after taking into consideration various discounts. Offer includes two Samsung Galaxy 10 upgrade. He advised to go to a nearest store and pick up the phones as everthing is set up in the system. I went to the store but nothig was found in the sysm and my regular bill of $98 was jacked up to $148.32. Store Manager expressed his inability and advised me to contact the customer service. I spoke to two Supervisors, James and Cesar and they also told me the same thing. I requested them to check the conversation between us & Lucas but they declined to do so as the recording is only for training purpose. After two hours of telephone discussion, Cesar has reduced the bill $104 instead of regular bill amount of $98. They didn't want to either honor their promised plan or go back to my old plan of $98. They want me to pay $135 plus charges for phone upgrade. I told him 3 lines are equvalent to new ten lines yet to be captured so retaining loyal customers is very important in this competetive market. I told him I may have to switch over to TMobile and he said I could do so.  He gave me an impression that Verizon is not interested to find the fact and honor the same for loyal customers and not worried in loosing the three lines. We feel bad for Verizon but we are helpless. I request the manahement to wake up otherwise they may face the samething happened to Sprint from which we migrated to Verizon. 

T Mobile OfferT Mobile Offer

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Promised Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to get a great value from your service with us, dearkrish. Do you know the plan you were originally on?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

@dearkrish wrote:

And in 2 years the story will be the same because upgrade deals are for new customers.   

0 Likes
dearkrish
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Pete for your quick response which could stop our migration to T Mobile.  Earlier,  my plan was Grandfather plan with 10 GB + 2GB bonus + 1 GB from Verizon Up credit every month + more than 2 GB carried forward from last month for $ 98. On 1.2.20,  Lucas promised me unlimted for $104.56/month after discounts of $39 (Veteran & autopay). He also advised me to pick up   two Samsung S10 phones from a nearest Verizon store for $25/24 months for both & he waved activation fees of $80.

Special request: Please delete the names - Cesar,   james & Lucas from my post.  Change my profile name as DearVerzon from present dearkrish.  I was not able to do the editing even though one of the posts says that I can edit within one hour of posting from option menu.  

Thanks for your help & time! Have a great weekend!

0 Likes
dearkrish
Enthusiast - Level 1

Upgrade is for loyal existing customer.  Perhaps freephone for new customer. But cheating should never be for any customer. 

0 Likes
dearkrish
Enthusiast - Level 1

ROYALTY PLAN 10 GB + 2 GB BONUS. TOTAL BILL $98/ MONTH.

0 Likes