Red light sensor keeps flashing next to camera
Scoutifer
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did the oreo update last night. Now the red heart rate sensor, on the back of my phone near the camera, keeps flashing. It seems pretty random. I've tried looking through all of my settings, deleted samsung health, it doesn't seem to be related to apps or anything. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

0 Likes
Re: Red light sensor keeps flashing next to camera
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to get great performance out of your Galaxy S7, Scoutifer. How often does the red light flash? is it every minute, or every few seconds? Is your battery draining more rapidly than usual?

PeterP_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Scoutifer
Enthusiast - Level 1

It flashes pretty randomly, sometimes the flashes are about 10 seconds apart sometimes its minutes apart. Seems to be only when my screen is in use. Battery seems to be about the same as always.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What other troubleshooting steps have you tried since you started having this issues. Have you attempted running a factory data reset?

FranciscoP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes