Regarding the New update available for Note 4
efrommel
Enthusiast - Level 3

Before installing it I wanted to know "if" there are  any issues Note 4 users have run into. Secondly,what positive things have you benefited from for installin? Thirdly, this is a question for a Verizon, Samsung knowledgeable representative. The definition you have posted about the benefits of the upgrade are not descriptive enough at least for me to understand the need for it? Thank you for your help

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Regarding the New update available for Note 4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having all the information you need before you update your software is very important, efrommel.Software updates are always to help the phone preform much better. You should be able to see all the benefits of getting the new update by following this link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note-4-update/ Please keep us posted if you have any other questions or concerns.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
daimien
Enthusiast - Level 3

What new update are you referring to?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having all the information you need before you update your software is very important, efrommel.Software updates are always to help the phone preform much better. You should be able to see all the benefits of getting the new update by following this link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note-4-update/ Please keep us posted if you have any other questions or concerns.
KevinR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
daimien
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any idea when we are getting 6.0 ??? Any info

0 Likes
daimien
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey verizon????? Any info

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand wanting to make sure you have the latest available software for your device Daimien. Althogh we do not have specific information available about future releases, you can always see the most current information about software that is available to us here http://vz.to/1MBOVk6
RashadMM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
efrommel
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unfortunately after going thru my current issues I've seen hundreds of questions on here about how to resolve other problems customers are having after doing the update. Still have not had my current issues delt with, don't want to add any more. after reading what the update does will not help in fact alot of people are complaining that their phones are now experiencing some of the same problems I'm having after they did the update and I have not done the update.

rommel