Return policy
Pinky007

So I returned my Samsung which had a bug,and the new phone came in .I put it in the box and UPS pick it up. Well Verzion sent me a photo of a phone with a cracked screen and a Fed Ex box,when I told them that was not my phone and I did send it by Fed Ex .they said do you have proof ?. Did I take a photo of the phone before I sent it back ? No do you have the tracking number goid thing .I found the slip now I'm trying to get the300.00 charge of my bill wish me luck

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Return policy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pinky007, We can relate to how important it is that you are billed accurately. I've sent you a Private Message. 

-Arya

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Pinky007, thanks for meeting us here. Have we assisted you with the refund, or what were you advised?

-Arya

0 Likes
Pinky007

After speaking to 6 different people ,Paulette from cancellation pointed me in the right direction. And I found Jeb or JB who was a God send he listened and was able too look on the computer and see that .I was telling the truth and he assured me that .I would not be charged 300.00 for a phone that was not mine !

0 Likes
Pinky007

Yes thank you JB

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Pinky007! We understand how important is for you to get accurate details of your account. To further assist you, I will be sending you a PM, so we can check this out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Pinky007! We understand how important is for you to get accurate details of your account. To further assist you, I will be sending you a PM, so we can check this out.

0 Likes
Pinky007

Well here is an update on my account they changed me 300.00 anyway after all the the promises the issue was fixed and then they charged me 45.00 for an upgrade !!! It was an exchange not an upgrade what is going on with you ppl why can't you get together

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry to learn about what happened on your account! I'm here to assist you in any way I can. To continue, I will also send you a Private Note. 

-Jordan

0 Likes