S10 battery life after recent upgrade
sclark0530
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone else noticing a significant change in Battery life after the recent upgrade to G973USQU4FTLN?  The upgrade has significantly reduced my Battery life.   I only get about 6-8 hrs of minimal use.   As well the phone now gets warm with use. Prior to the upgrade I got a day and a half of Battery life.  

Recommend waiting to upgrade.  Very disappointing

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S10 battery life after recent upgrade
sclark0530
Enthusiast - Level 2

I seem to have found the answer.   After my Samsung watch started showing reminders that were 24 hrs old I went to the Galaxy Wearable app where I found an update available.   Although the Setting for battery and device care didn't reflect the watch as culprit,  it seemingly was. 

0 Likes
Audi_time
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too am having this issue. Spent 45 minutes on the phone with the Verizon rep with no help, other than filing my issue in their system (does nothing, I know).

Hopefully, a fix is in the works - probably not. Perhaps it's a ploy to have us upgrade to the S21?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want your battery working as optimally as possible.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Has your device been wet or damaged at all?  To clarify, did this begin immediately after a Software Update was completed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad to hear this news, sclark0530. Please keep us posted should anything change. Our support page is available here: www.verizonwireless.com/support

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we are here to aid in any way we can. We want you to be able to enjoy your device with ease. Please send us a Private Note to continue.

0 Likes