S21 Ultra constantly dropping verizon cell signal
DanielScott
Enthusiast - Level 1

Area code:  75507, vicinity of Hooks Texas, Red River Army Depot.  Had an S10+.  No problem with cell service dropping out.  Worked great.  "Upgraded" to the S21 Ultra 5G.  It is constantly Xing out the carrier signal bars.  CONSTANTLY.  10 guys are in my shop.  Mixed assortment of AT&T and Verizon phones.  No one else is experiencing this issue.  Did you sell me a lemon?  Hello, Hello.  I can't hear you.  Oh wait, no signal....AGAIN.  Text failed to send.  Huh?  Oh wait, no signal....AGAIN!  What is the deal here?  What is the problem with this phone?  This is totally unacceptable.

Labels (1)
Re: S21 Ultra constantly dropping verizon cell signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you are always connected reliably at all times, DanielScott. I am here for support and happy to look into your connectivity concerns! Please send us a Private Note. I would like to ensure your device is properly activated on your account and connecting with our network as needed.

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
DanielScott
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would be glad to, however I do not see where to send a Private Note.  Can you explain please?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DanielScott, thank you so much for sending us reply. I'm sorry for any confusion. We will send you a Private Note. Please respond to that message going forward. -Kevin

0 Likes