S21 will not send MMS with Photo attached
jonesjustjan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had an issue for about 2+ months now where I cannot send a text with a photo attached. One month was on an old device and recently upgraded and continues to be an issue on the new device.

Switched out messaging platforms, cleared cache, etc.  

Labels (1)
Re: S21 will not send MMS with Photo attached
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jonesjustjan

I personally keep in touch with everyone through messaging myself, so I understand the importance of getting this problem fixed right away. What messaging application are you using? Does this issue happen while using cellular data, Wifi or both? 
-Edward

0 Likes
jonesjustjan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was using the default Samsung messaging. I also switched to Verizon and Google.  All have same results. I experience this on WiFi and without. 

0 Likes
Wanamaa

Experiencing the same problem on my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using the Messages app. Doesn't matter if it's data or WiFi, if I send a photo with a message, it gets stuck in "sending..." and either never delivers, or delivers very late, like 30 minutes later, and still reports "sending..." Tried clearing cache, rebooting phone, resetting mobile data - nothing works. Next will be trying a new app but not hopeful.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for taking the steps that you have and I apologize for the inconvenience, jonesjustjan. Please send us a Private Note here and we can investigate the network settings in more detail. -Yale

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear that you are having those issues at this time. How long has this been an issue for you? -Jasper

0 Likes
jonesjustjan
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I do that?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing that we want is for you to have issues with your service. Have you tried to restart your device already to see if the issue continues? For how long has this been going on? ~David

0 Likes
snmurphy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having this exact issue on my S21+. I've tried all of the remedies described to no avail. This is very frustrating. 

What should I do??

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

snmurphy, we are here for your support and we want to make sure you receive a resolution. Let's review. What happens when you try to attach a photo? Which text message application are you using? Are you able to receive picture messages?  -Sylvia

0 Likes