S8 fast charging by port or wireless stand restarting continuously.
LONHALL30

I've had my S8 for over a day now and the "fast charging" by (official Samsung cord and charger) port or wireless stand come on...then off...then on, over and over every couple of seconds.  What's up?

0 Likes
Re: S8 fast charging by port or wireless stand restarting continuously.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LONHALL30-

Having a working charger is very important. We want to make sure you have no issues with your new phone. How does the regular charger that came with the phone work?

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Meyro
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the exact same issue.  Upgraded from the S7.  the Charger works fine for that but won't properly charge my S8+.  [Removed] is the way I am

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want all the functions of your new phone to work properly, Meyro. When charging your device, do you receive any error messages? Is your software up to date?

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes