Samsung 8 disconnecting calls
nlemery

Everytime I talk on the Samsung 8, the quick apps start beeping in my ear and the flashlight will turn on, or the sound turns off to vibrate, or it goes into airplane mode and disconnects my call.  Been to the Verizon Store 25 times or more, they said it was the proximity sensor, when you talk it should shut off the screen, my didn't.  They finally sent me a new phone and its doing the same thing.  I've been back twice in a week and they just think its me.  I mean what can I do wrong, just talking on the phone.  I'm so sick of the runaround at the store, 2 guys don't even know what they're doing . Only 1 guy there knows anything about phones and he only works some of the time, so not always there.  Anyone else have this issue with the new 8?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung 8 disconnecting calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to use your phone without having an issue. I would feel the same way if I did not receive the help I needed at the store as well. We would never want our customers to waste your time going back and forth to the store. With regard to your issue has there been any changes or updates prior to this occurring? Does this happen with all calls when holding the phone to your ear?

0 Likes