Samsung Galaxy S21 plus signal loss
mjfmechanic
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a 5 month old Samsung Galaxy S21 plus and I'm close to down town Las Vegas (5min) which is a 5G area but my phone continually shows LTE and one bar and worse inside buildings with no reception! Rarely does it show 5G unless I'm using my own wifi. I bought this phone for speed not to lag in reception...smh

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S21 plus signal loss
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! Dealing with signal issues can certainly be a headache. We are here to help.

When did the problem start? What recent changes have you made? What exactly happens when you try to use the service?  ~Gilbert

0 Likes
mjfmechanic
Enthusiast - Level 1

It started when I received the phone however I thought it just might be the updates....fast forward 7 months and it's still doing the same thing! It's worse in stores but even sitting at home sometimes I have to switch back to network because so many people are streaming so the signal is weak and I'll get an LTE signal with two bars. I haven't done anything special to the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming. It's vital to have a reliable signal everywhere, so I want to investigate further. Please check your private messages for the next steps. Thanks! -Tracy

0 Likes