Samsung Tab E 8.0 better performance than Ellipsis 8?
Elqueso2

I currently have the Ellipsis 8 and totally hate it. It’s slow, overheats and feels like I’m aging while loading apps. I streamlined all the apps that load and using very little overhead and it’s still slower than molasses. My question: Is the Tab E 8.0 faster (performance) than the ellipsis 8. I know it has a slower quad core processor but more memory. I’m just wondering if I’m leaping to another slow frustrating device or will I be happy and surprised by its performance. OMG I can just run over this Ellipsis 8 and on my 3rd one. The Tab E8.0 look promising and I can upgrade to with very little out of pocket. Other Question: Should I just wait for the next tablets to come out?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Tab E 8.0 better performance than Ellipsis 8?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Elqueso2,

We always want you to have a pleasant experience with your Ellipsis 8 or any other tablet you use. How long has this been going slow for you? Let's run a health check on the tablet -> http://vz.to/2ajAzV9

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes