Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.6K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Search from Home page not working
SUSGUT26

The search bar on my home screen goes to Bing to search.  As of today, instead of going to a website, it goes to a blue Bing page with the message:

"CAN' OPEN PAGE' Sorry, this page isn't loading right. Give it a try later."  It's been doing this all day, and I can't find anything in support about how to fix it.

0 Likes
Re: Search from Home page not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not what we want to hear. You should always have no issues getting to the web pages that you need. I would suggest checking not only your devices software, but also the application that you are using for updates. Another option to try is using a different search engine to see if the problem persists. If so, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the application you are using to access those sites. One other option is to complete a network reset to see if the problem is with the connection to those pages. That can be completed using this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-211227/

0 Likes