Re: Service issues since Lollipop
robm924
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same problem with my LG G3.  I'll be contacting Verizon by phone this evening.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
robm924, We don't want this to be an ongoing problem for you. We can save you a phone call and provide you with troubleshooting assistance right here: http://vz.to/148s9vw

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Finlennium
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have exact same issue. Signal never comes back and have to restart.  Nice to have a phone that can't call anyone or receive calls.

Mapguy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue on Note 3 after lollipop upgrade. Lose signal and can only get better restarting.

robm924
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your Troubleshooting Assistant doesn't have a category for my problem.  I really don't think I will find an answer on this forum.  I would just like someone to acknowledge that the update was buggy and Verizon/Google is working on it.

moleculechef
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree with robm924, the standard steps don't fix the problem and most of us do not want to go through the factory reset route.  We just want confirmation that Verizon/Samsung/Google is working on the problem and will provide a fix in the near future.  For now, I have to reset my phone every time I enter/leave an area with a weak signal or I will not receive any phone calls, texts, or data.

robm924
Enthusiast - Level 2

But my scheduled payments leaves my bank account like clockwork....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
moleculechef, we just want to reassure you that we never stop working for you. It's important to us that you have the best wireless experience possible on your device. Do you have 3rd party applications downloaded to your phone? Some applications can affect the performance of your phone.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
robm924
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't think an app will affect the fact that the my phone does not re-acquire signal when it becomes available.  Just please pass up our concerns to the next level.  These complaints are all over the internet.

0 Likes
moleculechef
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't have any 3rd party applications on my phone.  I've tried running in safe mode, replacing the SIM card, removing the battery, and none of these have fixed the problem.  I didn't have any problems with my phone reacquiring a signal until I ran the lollipop upgrade.  So now in order for me to see if I have any missed calls or texts I have to exit my office building, reboot my phone, and repeat throughout the day since once I go back into my office and have any signal loss the phone won't reacquire service.  Luckily the problem doesn't affect WIFI so at least I can see my emails.

It appears that the software wasn't adequately beta tested as several users on this forum have the exact same issue and likely many more users who choose not to post are also experiencing the same problem.  I've tried every recommendation to fix the problem except a factory reset, which I won't do unless I know for certain it will resolve the issue.