Show only mobile numbers when selecting a contact in Message+
Catherine22
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am using Message+ 6.2.2 with my Note 4. After the latest update, all contact information shows rather than the mobile number. I do not want to text to an email or land line. How can I change Message+ to only show mobile numbers when addressing a contact?

0 Likes
Re: Show only mobile numbers when selecting a contact in Message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Catherine22,

We want to make sure all message are delivered to the proper destination. Does this information also show up under Contacts on the phone? What is showing up in the message log(contact name, phone number)?
DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Catherine22
Enthusiast - Level 1

Using the Message+ app - when I click in the TO: field, I type the person's name and all contact information shows in the list - email addresses, land lines and mobile numbers.  I only want mobile numbers to show or at least be the "first" in the list.  I do not want to text to email or land lines.

0 Likes
chicagomsg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same problem here. It is really frustrating to want to send a quick text to say "George" and instead I have to scroll through 50 emails with the word or contact name george who may have emailed once 10 years ago in gmail and now I have to skp through them everytime just to text my friend. Adds lots of wasted time to what should be a straight forward task. This wasn't previously a problem, what changed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This definitely makes it difficult to send a quick text, chicagomsg. Are you also using a Note 4? Are the contacts that appear in the Message+ app, also synced to your Verizon Cloud?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
chicagomsg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am using a Galaxy S6. I saw a note in another forum that this is a known

issue and the developers are issuing an update to the app.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes