Smart Lock not working after Android 10 update
CharlesRBasin

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9+. Smart Lock worked without any problem when it was running Android 9. After the update to Android 10, it stopped working. Trusted devices and trusted location no longer keep the phone unlocked. There is a long discussion in the Samsung Community https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/Smart-Lock-not-working-after-Android-10-update/td-p/1... that started in December 2019 when the update became available. 4 months later, and there is still no solution. Posting in this community since if Google ever fixes the problem, Verizon will need to include it in their update to our phones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Smart Lock not working after Android 10 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out. Charles, please keep in mind that software updates are not provided by us Verizon. These are issued directly by the manufacturer (Samsung). Have you reached out to them? StephanieS_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Smart Lock not working after Android 10 update
CharlesRBasin

Sorry for my mistake. I thought Verizon controlled the Android update since the phone shows the Verizon logo when it starts which gives the impression that software was Verizon's.

0 Likes