Support
YourSupportNeedsWork
Enthusiast - Level 1

My brand new phone is having multiple issues. 1st: MMS messages randomly stop sending. Intermittently I will no longer be able to send MMS messages. I have had 4 different conversations with reps on this issue. Each rep, walks me through the exact same "fix" only for the issue to happen again 3 hours later. Informing the new rep of this issue, they continue to use the same trouble shooting steps as the previous. It is like they are completely ignoring the issue. I still have no resolution for this problem.

2nd: Early this morning I lost cell service all together. I am not being prompted to active the eSIM. When i check the SIM settings, I notice that the physical SIM in my device now shows, "No Provider" I have done nothing on my end other than what trash reps have asked me to do. As of now, I am 5 hours into having zero cell service.
I have had to start 4 different chats just today in an attempt to solve this issue. I am at work and do not have access to a 2nd phone to call the support line. Twice, the rep has refused to send me to their supervisor and ended the chat. Once we lost connection all together.

Labels (1)
Re: Support
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our number one goal is to keep you connected. Our troubleshooting steps are designed in tandem with device manufacturers to ensure that no stone goes unturned when looking for a resolution for your concern. What is the make and model of the device that is having issues?

*Ellisandra