Switching Sim Cards
kodybaum

I have my current phone which is my iPhone 12 pro max and I have a payment plan with that phone. I also have a note 10 that I love to use also. It's unlocked and I've switched the sim to it once and it worked. My question is, however, will it mess with my current phone plan or mess something up I'm not aware up with my account?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switching Sim Cards
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You will need to set up your voicemail account again. Since you are switching between the iPhone and an Android phone, the voicemail systems are different from each other. You should also verify your MyVerizon account online reflects the correct voicemail feature for the active phone. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Switching Sim Cards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having two devices that you really like to use is always awesome, kodybaum. If you place your iPhone 12 Pro Max SIM card in to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 device you have and it works, it will not change or affect your data plan that you have with Verizon Wireless. However, if for any reason your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 does not accept the activation of your iPhone 12 Pro Max's SIM card, you can always reach out to us and we can get a SIM card that is compatible with your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 delivered to you or you can also visit your nearest Verizon Wireless store location to pick up a new SIM card free of charge. Does this answer your question? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes