The weather widget that was on the home screen of my S5 disappeared and I cannot figure out how to get it back.
tobygrump
Enthusiast - Level 2

The weather widget that was on the home screen of my S5 disappeared and I cannot figure out how to get it back.  Can someone out there help me? 

Re: The weather widget that was on the home screen of my S5 disappeared and I cannot figure out how to get it back.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Long-press on a home screen until you see the Wallpapers/Widgets/Home Screen Settings buttons pop up at the bottom of the screen.  Click Widgets, then scroll over to Weather.  Long-press it and drag it to the location on your home screen where you want it to appear

Re: The weather widget that was on the home screen of my S5 disappeared and I cannot figure out how to get it back.
tobygrump
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh ok, I got it.  Thank you so much.  Now tell me how I can make my name not appear.  It asked me for a screen name but then my other name popped up?  lol

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.

Your real name is visible only to you; we see your screen name of tobygrump.  You can double-check what we see by logging out, then looking at your post.

0 Likes
tobygrump
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok thank you.

Jeannine

<< Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
B33
Legend

That's Correct   we see only the Screen Name) which CAN NOT  be change but in your profile under First Name you can change it there

>> Off-topic comments removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes