Unable to Resync Email
Weinerdog2013
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Samsung S6 phone and I had to change the password for my email account and now I can not sync my phone to my email account. CAn someone please tell me what I need to do in order to get my email back on my phone.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Resync Email
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where did you change the password for the email account?  If it was through the computer interface, you need to go into the phone's email settings and update to the new password there.  What type of email account is it?

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Resync Email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Weinerdog2013,

Help is here! I would be lost without my email on my phone. Let’s make sure we get this fixed quickly by collecting some other information. What type of email are you using? (Such as gmail, yahoo, MSN) Did you change the email password on your computer?

SuzyQ has provided a helpful step & asked some pretty good questions. Have you tried to change the password on your phone?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes