Unable to scroll through gallery after latest update
fibercoug
Enthusiast - Level 2

After the latest update to mine and my wife's phones, (Samsung Galaxy S6, update NRD90M.G920VVRU4DRD2) we are unable to scroll through the gallery. We are also missing some photos. Since both of our phones are affected the same way it and at the same time I figure it had something to do with the update. Anyone have a solution?

0 Likes
Re: Unable to scroll through gallery after latest update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fibercoug, making sure you have access to all of your pictures after a software update is important. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details. Can you please let us know if there is any physical/liquid damage to your device? Also, can you please let us know if you have your pictures backed up to any sort of back up assistance such as google photos or Verizon cloud?

Please follow the following steps and share your results;

Device settings > Apps > Application manager> gallery and select the three dots in the upper right corner and select uninstall updates.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes