Verizon - Add Delete or Freeze Feature to future updates! Stop being so complacent!
sewgood2

Verizon is the only provider that does not offer the feature of being able to freeze or delete updates. If Verizon had this feature I could have prevented the dreaded KitKat update from installing on the second Note 3 I received. I am now returning my 7th, all with the same problems, some with more than others. But .. ridiculous situation, Which finally I have resolved.  Verizon please do not be so complacent, and add this feature!  It is a crying shame what that bloody update has done to a fabulous product .. it truly is embrassaing!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon - Add Delete or Freeze Feature to future updates! Stop being so complacent!
Not applicable

Kit Kat is not causing issues. half the Android phones out there have kit kat. if it was causing issues there would be mass chaos. there isn't.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon - Add Delete or Freeze Feature to future updates! Stop being so complacent!
Tidbits
Legend

All Samsung devices are forced to update. They all after a timeframe force install. Samsung will not honor warranty until you update to boot.