Verizon Message+
Sromero7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the Samsung Galaxy A50 and have been using the Message+app since getting this phone in February with no issues at all. Then last night after having used it several times throughout the day yesterday, it started saying message failed to every message I tried to send. I tried sending messages to different contacts and every message said message failed. I restarted my phone, rebooted the phone, uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it and still the same problem. Please help. I can text through the regular texting on the phone but it just isn't the same lol. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Message+
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Sromero7 wrote:

I have the Samsung Galaxy A50 and have been using the Message+app since getting this phone in February with no issues at all. Then last night after having used it several times throughout the day yesterday, it started saying message failed to every message I tried to send. I tried sending messages to different contacts and every message said message failed. I restarted my phone, rebooted the phone, uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it and still the same problem. Please help. I can text through the regular texting on the phone but it just isn't the same lol. 

Is it possible that your phone received a recent update that coincides with the beginning of your issues?  If not, there may be a messaging network server you're connecting to that got corrupted and needs restarting/correcting to resolve the issue.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear about your experience we noticed that this message was posted a few days ago. Are you currently having issues with Message+ at the moment. 

0 Likes
Sromero7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes I am still having the same issue unfortunately. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the inconvenience, let's get to the bottom of this. Are you able to successfully browse the web without Wi-Fi? Does the issue occur in and/or outdoors? 

0 Likes