Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Visual Voice Mail
workingman
Contributor

Does Visual Voice Mail Cost Extra for Samsung Galaxy Note 3? Because on the iphone 5s, it's included with no extra charge.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Visual Voice Mail
tikibar1
Super User
Super User

The visual voice mail for Apple phones isn't the same as for non-Apple phones.  And yes, Verizon charges $2.99 per month for visual voice mail.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Super User
Super User

The visual voice mail for Apple phones isn't the same as for non-Apple phones.  And yes, Verizon charges $2.99 per month for visual voice mail.

MissLovelyB79
Enthusiast

Like stated it cost $2.99 a month. I am using Youmail from the Google Play Store and it is just as good.

rcschnoor
Legend

You can also try Google Voice from the Play store for a free visual voicemail client.

0 Likes
note3craziness
Enthusiast

I almost returned the phone over this issue.  I get a ton of voicemail and need to be able to listen to some before others.  I decided to give YouMail a try before returning the phone since there is so much I like about it (the phone).  I'm happy to report that YouMail is working out great!  Since I have so many business voicemails, I went ahead with the 3.99 app but I think you'll get all you need in the free app.  The Verizon service did not have good reviews at all. 

0 Likes