Want Different Notification Sounds on Verizon S21
TurboSmasher16

All notifications for emails and texts are 1 sound and I would like to make them different sounds. I am unable to create or select different notification sounds on my Verizon S21. My screen looks like this:

TurboSmasher16_3-1638547714292.png

This does not give me the option ability to select "Incoming Messages" and then "Sounds" like the screenshots from YouTube below to create a custom sound for a text message: 

TurboSmasher16_1-1638547662914.png

TurboSmasher16_0-1638547395240.png

How can I select different sounds for emails vs texts on a Verizon S21?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Want Different Notification Sounds on Verizon S21
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The option to change the the notification sound in the text message application is within each individual text conversation. In this case you may want to use the default notification sound for most text messages and customize the sound for your most important text conversations. 

The email application should also have the ability to change the notification sound for all new emails received. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Want Different Notification Sounds on Verizon S21
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you communicating with us. In the screenshots from the Youtube video did they disclose which software update they were using?-Joel

0 Likes