When receiving a phone call, screen stays black. Have to unlock the phone and get to the phone screen before I can answer the call.
Kreherfamily

Has anyone had this issue?  The phone rings, so, I know I have an incoming call, but can't answer from the main screen. 

0 Likes
Re: When receiving a phone call, screen stays black. Have to unlock the phone and get to the phone screen before I can answer the call.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kreherfamily, this is no the experience we want you to have. Let’s get those calls back active on your main screen. When did this start? What type of device do you have? Has there been any changes such as software updates?
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: When receiving a phone call, screen stays black. Have to unlock the phone and get to the phone screen before I can answer the call.
Kreherfamily

I stopped by one of your stores and my phone was replaced. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is certainly an important feature to have with your phone Kreherfamily. We are glad to hear that you were able to get the phone replaced. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes