Where are my voice mails?
THOWIL33

On my Samsung Galaxy S7 from Verizon there is an app called Voicemail. It rarely shows voice mails. When I click on "Refresh" it says "We can't connect to Visual Voicemail at this time. Check your network connection and try again later, etc." I am connected to wifi at home, no problem there. I have not paid for Visual Voicemail.

I just want to see if I have any voice mails so I can listen to them on this app and call the person back. It is very frustrating to not be able to depend on this app. I have to know immediately when someone leaves a voicemail. I don't want to have to press "Refresh" (which doesn't work anyway) or dial 86 to see if I have any voice mails. This app sometimes works, but mostly is dead. Very frustrating!

0 Likes
Re: Where are my voice mails?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Samsung Galaxy S7 is compatible with the Basic Visual Voicemail which is free and can be accessed from the Voicemail application. The premium Visual Voicemail is $2.99 per month. However either of the visual voicemail options needs an active 4G or 3G cellular connection to connect with the voicemail server to pull any voicemail information from the server to your phone.

If you just have the basic non-visual voicemail, the system would place notification symbol on the notification bar that you can't remove until you dial into the voicemail system. If it isn't doing that then you need to check the preferences and settings for your voicemail inbox.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.