Re: Where are the Note 8 super-slow-motion function and AR emojis?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry, vrznplz, we would never want you to leave Verizon over possible missing features. Please remember most of these features can be added through the open (Android) marketplace on your device. I am certain that we can correct any other trouble happening with your device. We are always here and ready to help our customers with all your concerns regarding your service, device or account. Does this provide help? 

Tina_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jph33
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear Verizon,

You are partially correct. On "Verizon" the latest update (N950USQS5CRI4) only included the security patches. On every other carrier it included the added features that Samsung intended such as AR Emoji and Super Slo Motion.

Keep it up and more people will walk away. Good cellular service doesn't supercede good customer service.

Knowing Verizon continually strips features makes it very, very difficult to remain a loyal customer. Cellular companies are a service industry and if other carriers value their customers by NOT stripping features then they are demonstrating a reciprocal loyalty to their customers.

Short of seeing these features released I too will begin researching alternative carriers.

IOSIFMIKEL
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree, I would like to see one good reason of why verizon continually strips us of features. I mean  from the moment we got galaxy devices there was software missing that was "replaced" or just "not active" in the Verizon variant. And God forbid we purchased an unlocked Samsung device because even if it works on the CDMA network, if it's not on your "list" you won't even let us use it. I have been with Verizon for over 16 years and I'm seriously ready to be done. I have received nothing but torment, high bills, loss of software, and so much more as a "thanks" of loyalty

0 Likes
kico383
Enthusiast - Level 1

the super slow motion still there. if you open the normal camera app, slide it to the  right or left cant recall. you get options like slow mo and 3d or pamarana and all that.  and for ar emojis i still have those as well . so no help on that one

0 Likes