Where is the menu button on the S5?
cheermom13
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I have corporate email on my device and I used to have to use the menu button in order to access differnt functions within the app but with this S5, the menu button is now a multitasking button and it won't allow me to use my app (Touchdown for Android).  Does anyone know how to use the menu button????

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where is the menu button on the S5????
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is there an overflow button (three vertical dots) on the screen in the application? The overflow button handles the function of the menu button.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is there an overflow button (three vertical dots) on the screen in the application? The overflow button handles the function of the menu button.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

It's similar on the Moto X. Wonder if that's a Kit Kat thank?

Doc

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

...thang...

B33
Legend

That's what I see Doc allot on my M8, It's neat how they organized it but can be sometimes hard to find.

0 Likes
toyg
Enthusiast - Level 1

In order to access the menu option on the S5, you have to long press the new multitasking button. This will allow you to access the settings in the Touchdown app as well