Why Does My Phone Go To Voicemail After I Answer The Call?
Brandidunk

Galaxy S8

No Visual Voicemail

Fairly consistently getting incoming calls from multiple sources.  I'll answer the phone, they will hear my "hello", then get pushed to my voicemail within a second or two.  My end will be dead air.

No visualy voicemail, call forwarding off, can't think of any other options.  Help!

0 Likes
Re: Why Does My Phone Go To Voicemail After I Answer The Call?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brandidunk,

We want to make sure you get your call successfully. Let's find a solution. Do you notice a pattern to when this happens? Is it every single call? Certain time of day?

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why Does My Phone Go To Voicemail After I Answer The Call?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Brandidunk,

I'm sorry to learn of any issues concerning your incoming calls going to voice mail after you've answered the call. I'm eager to assist you with a resolution. Let me ask you some questions to see what we can find out.

You mentioned you do not have Visual Voicemail. I assume you have Basic Voice Mail. When did this begin? Have there been any changes made to your voicemail recently? Please provide some additional details, I'm sure we can work this out. 

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZWSupport

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes