Why Don't I Have Wifi After My Update?
MattTharp2

Gallaxy S7 updated 7-31 dont have internet but do have wifi? Anyone have this issue or solve ... update went through last night. Have wifi, but no internet. Tried several different networks/wifi. anyone else having issue or know how to solve?

0 Likes
Re: Why Don't I Have Wifi After My Update?
bearone21
Legend

you might need to go into settings & turn wi-fi back on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure your device remains connected at all times! I want to make sure I fully understand what you are experiencing. Are you trying to say that the device is not connected to various WIFI connections or are you saying that your mobile hotspot will not connect to other devices? NicholeK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping your phone updated is important, MattTharp2. We want to ensure you have access to internet at all times. Just to verify, are you getting a 4G data signal? What happens when trying to use 4G data or wifi? 

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes