Why Won't NFL Mobile Work On A Tablet?
ajhigginsjr

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 (10.1) with LTE service through Verizon and I have definitely not been able to watch NFL mobile on this tablet, even though I paid extra for the NFL mobile service on my account. It should be accessible to all devices on my account, or at the very least, I should be able to pay an extra fee per device to have it work on more than one device. It makes absolutely no sense that there should be a restriction on licensing the app to a smart phone, and specifically not to a tablet.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why Won't NFL Mobile Work On A Tablet?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The agreement with NFL and Verizon Wireless is for the phones only. NFL has the agreement with the cable companies for the larger devices like tablets.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why Won't NFL Mobile Work On A Tablet?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The agreement with NFL and Verizon Wireless is for the phones only. NFL has the agreement with the cable companies for the larger devices like tablets.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes