Why am I having intermittant problems with my Galaxy Note 4 touch screen?
DickGJ
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had my new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for two days now and have noticed intermittant problems with the touch screen.  I've even added more touch screen sensitivity in the settings area and it has NOT helped at all.  Sometimes I can tap on the screen repeatedly and find the phone not respond, then all of a sudden it responds.  As I keep using the touch screen...suddenly it stops responding again.  It's extremely frustrating especially when it's a brand new phone.  I have now found several other reports of this on the internet, but have not found a fix.  Suggestions (besides reset to factory settings and install each app one by one and test the phone)?  Since it's an intermittant problem, it's hard to tell if any particular app is the sole contributing factor to this.  Based on my experience and that of others...this appears to be a fairly common "bug" that we consumers are experiencing.  Help!?

Re: Why am I having intermittant problems with my Galaxy Note 4 touch screen?
DickGJ
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you are experiencing problems with your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 touch screen, please continue by adding your comments here and hit the like button so we can elevate this issue to Verizon and Samsung!

Re: Why am I having intermittant problems with my Galaxy Note 4 touch screen?
SamNote4Gal
Enthusiast - Level 1

Samsung Galaxy Note 4, top left of screen is unresponsive. Tried pixel app, tried without cover, tried increasing sensitivity, and still fails. Only works when I restart, and then works only once, back to dead screen spot. Doesn't matter if it's an app or a tool or a file in that spot, top left. I have extended warranty plan. Any fixes or do I need to get a replacement?

0 Likes