Why does the S9 seem to freeze up at times., Why does the S9 seem to freeze up at times.
ZEEZY76

Why does the Galaxy S9+ seem to freeze up at times.  Try to open apps or navigate through them and it won't respond no matter how hard or where I tap. Have to reduce screen or re-enter to get it to work

0 Likes
Re: Why does the S9 seem to freeze up at times., Why does the S9 seem to freeze up at times.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ZEEZY76, it's important to us that your S9+ is working properly at all times. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. When a phone freezes, it can be attributed to a few things. At times, it can occur due to the internal storage being low, the device Random Access Memory (RAM)/processor being overworked with too many processes running or a bad application installed on the phone. Has this behavior always been present on your phone? If not, when did it start? Also, do you close out your unused apps if they've been running in the background for days or even power your device off for a few seconds at least once per week? Let us know so that we can help get this issue resolved.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes