Why doesn't the speakerphone work on my galaxy 9 plus
Jennrobin80

I just purchased my galaxy 9 plus 4 days ago. I am having an issue with the person I'm on the phone with not being able to hear me while I'm on speaker phone.  A rep from a Verizon tried to help me and show me where the speaker was, but this isn't fixing the problem

0 Likes
Re: Why doesn't the speakerphone work on my galaxy 9 plus
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the person you are on the phone with can't hear you when you are on speakerphone then the problem is with the microphone being used. It might be a different microphone than what is used during regular calls. Are you covering any of the microphones including noise canceling microphones?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Why doesn't the speakerphone work on my galaxy 9 plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jennrobin80, being able to use all features on your Galaxy S9 Plus is very important. It does seem weird that the speakerphone is not working. Has your speakerphone ever work since you received the device? Ann154 has asked a great question, is there anything covering the speaker on the phone? Do you have a case or screen protector on the device? Please keep me posted.

Kevin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes